Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finals Week.

Drawing final, over.
Disappointed with it, but over with.


Instead of doing finals this weekend I've been apartment hunting and watching movies. Better to be honest than to be a fake about it, right?

Watched District 9:



It was a REALLY strange mashup of CG and live action for a sci-fi film. At first I was really unconvinced, but the mutation was actually pretty well done.

Somewhere discovered Joy Division while looking around the internet. I've been on an English kick lately and this sent me over the top. Watched the film "Control" and bummed out pretty bad. The lead singer killed himself when he was 23 and the movie is pretty much the back story of why he did what he did. Really good, shot very well in black in white, made me very very very very very jaded and fearful of relationships.




Tomorrow's going to be a 3d do or die day. Should be fun, I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment